Monday, March 28, 2011

Counting Practice




I have tried to teach numbers to AR a few different ways... so last week I wrote numbers down on our white board from 0 to 9 and then 10 to 19 and 20 to 29 and so on to explain the concept in brief words... he seem to get it alhumdulillah! So then I thought a lot of how to make it fun but also a good learning experience with numbers. I use our numbers for calendars but I kept thinking of some idea and then i thought of the above Be'dhnillah (by Allah's permission). While making it I thought about making the font color lighter so he can practice tracing on them too. Alhumdulillah he really enjoyed making and using it with Mama.

2 comments:

  1. Assalaum a alaikum sister


    Can u share the PDF or word file of it..

    My email I'd is nedian84@gmail.com

    JazakAllah o chair in advance !

    Wassalam
    Umm subhana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walikumasalam wr wb,

    I have emailed it to you sister. hope your kids benefit.

    :)

    ReplyDelete