Saturday, April 23, 2011

You are unique just like everyone else!






Everybody Knows:



You can’t do all things to all people.
You can’t do all things at once.
You can’t do all things equally well.
You can’t do all things better than everyone else.
Your humanity is showing just like everyone else’s.

So:

You have to find out who you are, and be that.
You have to decide what comes first, and do that.
You have to discover your strengths, and use them.
You have to learn not to compete with others,
Because no one else is in the contest of *being you*.

Then:

You will have learned to accept your own uniqueness.
You will have learned to set priorities and make decisions.
You will have learned to live with your limitations.
You will have learned to give yourself the respect that is due.
And you’ll be a most vital mortal.

Dare To Believe:

That you are a wonderful, unique person.
That you are a once-in-all-history event.
That it’s more than a right, it’s your duty, to be who you are.
That life is not a problem to solve, but a gift to cherish.
And we’ll only get what’s written for you.

May Allah Bless you and keep you safe.


by: Zakia usmani

2 comments:

  1. Asalaamu Alaykum,

    I've been reading through and I LOVE your blog mashaallah may Allah reward you. I feel very inspired and full of ideas but my little one is still not even yet 2 years old so I have to wait a bit ;).

    I just wanted to ask, is there any way you can make it an option to subscribe via email on the page? I put you as a feed on the top of my browser but I prefer to get emails with new posts personally as I keep up better.

    Inshaallah you and your family are in the best of health and iman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walikumasalam wr wb,

    Jazakillahu khairan sister!

    I have add the subscription to the page...however I am not sure how it works,lol. InshaAllah I'll learn now.

    I also wanted to add sister that, my daughter is only 1.5, I have a lot of things on the blog that I do with her, check the toddlers under the "topics" on the left. One thing you should try to do with your toddler is read to him or her as much as you can. The child won't sit for long in the beginning because children have a short attention span but eventually they start enjoying and sit for longer and longer periods.

    Reading, doodling on paper, painting with brush of fingers, flashcards are a great way to start with these little ones.

    Hope to hear from you again :).

    ReplyDelete