|Kaba in Ihram for the Hajj! 2010|
Here we come Allah, here we come....
- Lavender oil - relaxing (works great for jet lag), protects from flu and cold, antiseptic, even by smelling the oil.
- Tea tree oil - powerful antiseptic and immune stimulator. Its known to be great for cough, cold sores, infected wounds, cuts, and insect bits.
- Lemon grass oil - air refresher and purifier, great for headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil - Useful for muscular pains, insect bites and insect repellent.
- Sandalwood oil - for sore throats, earaches and cough with mucus.
- Peppermint oil - for fatigue, headaches, digestive system, and muscular pains
Each of these have many other therapeutic uses but these are just to name some that are more relevant. Even if you're not able to get all try to at least get lavender, tea tree, peppermint and eucalyptus oils.
Note: DO NOT use essential oils straight, they are very concentrated and potent, so they should be diluted at the ratio of 2 to 3 drops essential oil to every 10ml of 100% pure carrier oils such as almond, avocado, calendula, rosehip, grape-seed aloe vera and jojoba oils. ALSO, keep in mind that these are scents and fragrance is NOT permissible in the state of ihram, so you should use them in a diffuser (buy a cheap one you can dispose there) and a couple of candles. Using them in the diffuser will give you its benfits as well, use it at night when you are sleeping until you are no longer in ihram. Ones out of the state of ihram then you can add them to your creams or oils at the same ratio. REMEMBER to dilute that are high concentrate.
5. Homeopathy first-aid kit - Pack your remedies in small zip-locks with labels of each remedy. Zip-locks are light weight and don't take much space.
- Aconite 30
- Chamomile 30
- Ferrrum Phosphorus 6x
- Gelsimium 30
- Nux Vomica 30
- Carbo Vegetabilis 30
- Arnica Montana 30
- Kali Mur 6x
- Aloe 30
- Rhus Tox 30
- Lycopodium 30
|Hajj Mabroor wa Saee Mashkoor!|